Wednesday, November 12, 2008


15-year old leona lewis singing Lovin' you! (original by minnie riperton) With the trademark high notes at 1:06~ 1:09!

anyway frank tank at the tagboard (whoever you are) maybe she sounded D: at beijing cause it was at the stadium?!?




Why must there be bio mcq tomorrow? ): Today's a VERY VERY VERY GOOD DAY for playing the piano.

I have no idea why, but surprisingly my sight reading is pretty good today so I went past my normal pages for many songs! happy!!! Had to stop after an hour though and I'm quite sure I'll have to wait for a long time before my next good day for playing piano comes D:


Maybe its cause..I CAN FINALLY PUT AWAY ALL MY BOOKS IN 20 HOURS!



k since i've had myself a good rest its time to chiong bio tys! I'll make sure history doesn't repeat itself.

(chem was :/ for me today, one reason was lack of sleep and the other was lack of practise. SERIOUS lack of practise. Can only pass the paper 1 with a very very lousy grade. Was supposed to be an okay {but tricky} paper, from what I heard. The past year papers were easier than this years' though! But its still my fault for having so little practice and starting on chem SO SUPER last minute. (really last minute until...damn last minute)

think my brain screwed up in the morning due to lack of sleep huh. and I had a full bladder while doing the questions LOL.

But ah, I didn't even plan to bother about chem in the first place so EMMA STOP THINKING ABOUT CHEM ALREADY >:[ )



(continues to whine about SS, emaths, geog, bio, chinese. ESP SS)
k la I'll stop whining think everybody's pretty irritated already O:




had a short break with ashley and kaiying at mos burger too just now, (did some bio qns there though, before the stupid man came to chase us out)


byebye!

No comments: